Friday, July 25, 2008

The price of beauty

Looks like the going rate to "look good" is going up these days, at least in my world. I just spend 70 bucks on this

Photobucket

It goes up to 410 degrees so I think it's well worth it. Plus the cute pink color is the icing on the cake. I also spent 30 bucks on a ballet workout video. It's supposed to transform your body into a dancers body in no time. I'm excited to get into it.

I am also excited to get into Austin and party like my feet are on fire! cuz thats how ima be lookin every weekend. Trust me. You're only 21 for 1 year out of your life so you might as well wear it out like your favorite pair of shoes!

So on a much heavier subject, I have heard that congressman Dennis Kucinich will be (or already has) presenting a declaration of impeachment in front of Congress today. He had this petition circulating all around the net and I guess enough people signed off on it and now he's able to take a huge step towards having those criminals of mass destruction punished for their crimes. I for one signed that petition and sent him a short letter stating my appreciation and hope to get some justice out of this horrible state that our country is in. Here's the video if you're intersted.



Hopefully we will be hearing about the outcome of this presentation soon. That's if the media allows it. =\

No comments: